12/7/10

Puré .-

I feel like writing in english, so I write in english.. Today the day went pretty fast thank god, it was ment to be a terrible day (too much to study) but no, it went well.. these are the things of life that makes you say , yay! I'm alive! but karma is ALWAYS present xd 
you know when you feel tired of everything? holidays coming, aaah how much I need them -.-

I couldn't sleep yesterday, ind i thought about lots of things; but mainly realized that there's always a back song in my head :| isn't it funny? and it was changing all the time, sometimes i enjoyed it, other it was awful, but there was all the time something singing,

I SALUTE ALL OF THE RENEGADES, THAT MAKES THIS LIFE WORTHFUL OF LIVING

as always, life is very amarga, but it's the only one we've got.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario